- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use this information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other Websites
- How to contact us
What Information do we collect about you?
When you register at the practice we take your name, address, phone number, email address and pet details in order to create a clinical record of your pets’ treatment. We will also request a clinical history from any other vets you may have been registered at in order to create a complete history of your pets’ treatment.
How will we use this information about you?
We use this information to correctly identify your pet and hold and maintain a clinical record of all treatments received.
In order to provide the best service possible we also use your information as follows:
- To send appointment reminders (via Text)
- To send treatment application reminders (via text)
- To send invitations to Health Checks and Nurse Clinics (via text or post)
- To process insurance claims if you have requested we do it on your behalf (via email)
- To register microchips (online secure database)
- To obtain laboratory results (online secure database and post)
- To sign up for our Healthcare Plans (application form issued via post)
- To send clinical notes to our Emergency Vets services (via email)
- To send to our Pet Cremation service provider (hand collected form)
We do not currently use or share your personal information for marketing purposes.
Access to information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the personal information please contact our Data Controller email@example.com or write to
2 Bridgend Road,
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. This can be done at reception.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to complete statistical reports on website activity.
How to contact us
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post: Emma Heaversedge, Barrmore Vets, 2 Bridgend Road, Llanharan, RCT CF72 9RA